Jacob’s Ladder is the premier provider of pediatric rehabilitation services in Northwest Indiana. Founded by a therapist looking to make a difference in the lives of children with special needs, Jacob’s Ladder continues to make progress where a traditional rehabilitation clinic may not. We are a nonprofit organization seeking to make the lives of children better with every day.
Our Mission is to give hope to families with special children
Our Vision is for all special children in Northwest Indiana to receive comprehensive therapy and supplemental care so they reach their full potential, and for their families to feel fully supported and empowered.
- We believe families with a special child need to be supported, educated and empowered.
- We are committed to helping each child reach their optimal level of functioning and, ultimately, their full potential.
- We provide excellent therapy care that is both accessible and affordable to children and their families in Northwest Indiana.
- We equip our families with the competence and capability to create the best future possible for their child.
- We hold ourselves accountable to one another, our communities, and ultimately to God.
- Therefore, we seek to serve each colleague and customer with honesty, integrity, fairness, and respect.